Monday, May 4, 2009

<<<..SOOC Sunday~Food with Flare..>>>

Loving the Flare in this shot.
It was something new I was trying out,
whilst enjoying a great New Year meal
with my hubby in Broome.
Deeeeeeelicious Honey Sesame Prawns @ Zanders
overlooking Cable Beach.

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.  
~ Virginia Woolf,  "A Room of One's Own"

A bunch of us throw caution to the wind each week!
We each choose a photo that comes Straight Out Of the Camera.
~ NO EDITING ALLOWED ~
Sometimes it can kind of
'level the playing field'.
It's one thing to be able to edit a photo...it takes a whole other kind of knowledge.
Take away those editing programmes, and the knowledge
involved in perfecting your editing techniques,
and you are talking a whole other kind of skill
-taking good photos SOOC..Straight Out Of Camera-

Pop on over to Slurping Life to see some more great pics.

Slurping Life

Thanks for popping by,
You'll notice I've popped an additional way to
'share some bloggy ♡love♡ around' in my comment section.
You don't have to leave a comment if you don't feel up to it,
but you can click in one of the 'reaction' boxes just to let
me know you've dropped by :0)
I do appreciate the effort you've made by stopping by.

Cheers
❤Jewelz❤

6 comments:

  1. Love the bottle, and the sun = brilliant.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.

    Lisa
    P.S I also noticed you own a mac....Opinions?
    Laptop or PC?
    For thousands of pictures....which do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the flare and light shining through the bottle (cobalt blue, my fav!). The meal looks yummy too :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Shot!!! Mmmmmm Prawns...I have been craving prawns for a few weeks now and have yet been able to have them so I put it in for my Mother's Day request...Now I know I won't be able to stop thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shot! Love the vivid colors and the mood of the contrast and flare! And I'm suddenly hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this shot. I love the blue bottle! (And now I'm hungry!!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flare, and the blue bottle is beautiful. Thanks for coming by.... : )

    ReplyDelete