Thursday, May 14, 2009

LIFE.............................

Because I am here able to experience it!
Could it be worse........most defiantly.
So, even though I've had a crap time the last few days
 it does not mean I am ready to retire from life just yet.
I am here, I am dealing with my life.
It is not easy BUT it's the shit we wade through
that helps us build character.
Thank you to my teenage son for testing my character,
I'll let you know how that goes.
I have tried SO may different angles.
Today I've decided to try a different tack
and I think it is going to be the
hardest thing I've done as a parent
(apart from telling them that their father had died.
That was a pretty hard thing to do.)
The He-Devil is testing the waters
and I think it is time for a little tough L♡VE.
I thank  those people that are helping me stand tough 
{{♡Blows Amanda a kiss xXx....our time today was AWESOME my Effen friend!♡
♡Thank you for the pick-me-up♡}}
and 
{{Lisa...thank you for picking up on the vibes...
I'll have hmmm a BIG slice of Lemon Meringue Pie,
 apart from the fact that I L♡VE Lemon Meringue Pie,
 I'm not a 
'When life gives you lemons make lemonade' kinda girl!
I'd rather have the Lemon Meringue Pie and a glass of red :0) 
~Jewelz serves up the Pie and an extra glass of red for Lisa~
Smiles and raises the glass Lisa}}}
CHEERS
xXxJewelz

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome. I shall pick you up any time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelz can only guess what is happening but after raising 2 sons in Hedland my only glimmer of light for you is that they become really nice loving people about the day they turn 21! Take heart my friend...
    hasta luego
    Sue

    ReplyDelete