Monday, August 3, 2009

.............................................................................


Sorry everyone, for my bloggy pause :0)
Needed to 'catch-up' around here upon our return from holidays!
Does anyone else feel like they need a holiday to get over their holidays?
I did this time.
I think the fact that my body has been working against me
compounded the 'stress' I've been experiencing.
I think the fact that
I HAVE been tackling the 'issues' that
I have had hovering over me is also why I've felt so exhausted.
I am beginning to feel a little more invigorated,
a little more enthused.

I think the weekend
P.H.otography workshop
had a lot to do with it.

I shall return shortly to fill you in.
Thanks for your patience.
Cheers
Jewelz


2 comments:

  1. it's good to hear you're back and on the mend. look forward to hearing about the workshop. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo happy to have you back, can't wait to hear all you have learned.

    Psssssst did I mention I missed you?

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete