Sunday, July 19, 2009

✩Somewhere a bit special today✩


Ok...I've been a little remiss in posting.
I could give you a WHOLE list of whys,
including the pinched nerve in my shoulder, the muscle spasms that went with it
AND the very wicked drugs the Doc gave me to deal with the awful pain!
Instead why don't I just do something a bit different.....are you in?
O.K
Buckle up......'cause
We have to jump on a plane to get to where I'm taking you
today :0)

(My first new toy for a while....a Lomo Fish-Eye Film camera...a little bit of fun)
Heck...but since we're off on a little jaunt, I may even shop a little,
after we've had our lunch of course :0)


Where are we off to? Lovely Adelaide, where my BEAUTIFUL in-laws live.
Have I told you AT ALL how much I ♡heart♡ them ALL?
We can camp at their place until we head back!

Today we will not only have coffee {or three}, but some delectable sweets, some savory food,
AND perhaps a wine if it so takes our fancy!!!!

We're off to The Lane in Hahndorf, up in the South Australian Adelaide Hills
Stuffed Zucchini Flowers mmmmmm
You can each choose a dish and we can share if you like?
Then after we've finished those....

Decadent treats with our coffees...I'm having a Latte, what about the rest of you?
Creme Brulee, with ummmm....a rhubarb something and biscotti...
♡♡♡♡♡♡oh the creme Brulee ♡♡♡♡♡♡
A 'special' little taste platter~thank-you Tash~, one of our wait-staff
AND a friend of my beautiful Brother D, who made sure we
got a table, because of course WE didn't book as was suggested!!!!!
(How rockin' is my BIL D??
He even took Tash a bottle of Moet to thank her for squeezing us in, ALL of us!!!)

Tash kept popping by with 'tastes' of many, MANY of The Lanes wines!
I shall be sensible because I am the driver!
(I borrowed D's new Mini....it ROCKS, IT'S RED and if I could distract him long enough...I'd pop it in my luggage to take home it is sooooooo friggen cool, sun-roof and all!)


And..........are the views beautiful or what?

..and as the sun starts to go down on our lovely day together let us
each take a moment to give thanks for the blessings that have been gifted to us♡
Now...how the heck are we all gonna fit in the Mini????? LMAO :0)


Now this little SOOC piccie is for my friend Lisa.
Lisa...guess what I was trying out at the very same time YOU
were telling me you had one but never really made the most of it?
A Macro lens :0) I laughed so hard when I read your comment!
I was trying out Dad's (my FIL's) just incase it wasn't for me.
Ha..it was for me so I got one transferred to the camera shop
near M&D's place and even got a discount...can I get an "Oh Yeeeeah"?
I didn't get the ring flash...I've been a little conservative on this trip :0)
Thought I'd play a little with it and see how I go.
This was taken in M&D's garden...THEIR gardens rock!
I married a Landscaper NOT a gardener I keep being told!!!!{{{sigh}}}

Ok everyone the last load of washing is just finishing off.
I am NOT taking a heap of dirty clothes back to Hedland with me!!!
I apparently have ANOTHER surprise waiting for me when I get home.
My Darlin' husband has paid someone to come in and clean the house Top to Bottom
He really does ROCK!
Not having to go home and wash SIX peoples dirty washing will be a super SUPER bonus.
We can just unpack our bags and get back to livin' Hedland style.
In a clean fricken house OHHHH YEAAAAAH :0)
{{{Doin the happy dance here!}}}
Hope Everyone is smilin'
Catch you all soon.
xXx
Jewelz




4 comments:

  1. Jewelz,

    You simply warm my heart,
    I am so blessed and grateful to have met you.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jewelz. Good to hear from you. Sounds like you are having an amazing holiday. Your pics are awesome, especially the fish eye one...that's awesome. take care and safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for inviting me along for the ride! ;0) I hope you feel better soon- how thoughtful of your husband to hire some help for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to go home to a clean house!!!! I love the pictures, makes me feel like I'm riding with you!!!

    ReplyDelete