Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You must be feeling SO abandoned.....☹

I have NOT fallen off of the face of the Earth, just had a hard time finding my feet.
I have much to catch up on...so very VERY much.
I have L♡VE to send to my very special friend, to whom I constantly send
'All the L♡VE in the Universe" too....yes my dear dear Lisa.
Computer glitches fixed. Life glitches...meh, they are still being nutted out!
Mad...absolutely MAD things happening that have left my head spinning.
The spinning has stopped and as soon as I can see straight again, I shall fill you all in.
I have my first day free in so very long tomorrow SO tomorrow I shall endeavour to bring you up to speed with multiple posts and a plethora of pictures

STAY TUNED

Cheers
xXx
Jewelz

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back. It's been a long time. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jewelz,

    Me love you so very very much!

    Hugs and all the love in the universe,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete