Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OK OK So today was NOT a plethora of posts....HOWEVER!!!!!

I vowed to post...
I aimed high, didn't quite get to the 'BlogFest'
I did however, do the best I could....
I made it on-line, I made it to my Blog, I uploaded some photos
✌✌✌Now to get back in the grooooove✌✌✌
Or to find my new groove....which I feel is more appropriate at this point in time.
To bring you up to speed would take far longer than I have tonight...
...yes, I didn't get to the computer until late late...but I still made it.
Yay for small accomplishments...{{{{applause}}}}
OK...I have decided to go with the positives.
and throw a curve ball in every now and then because.
Sheesh, talking about curve balls, I have dodged a few curve balls this past month,
one or two got me fair and square
on my proverbial 'bum cheeks',
stung like a mongrel each time the one or two made it past my defenses I can tell you!
The positive...my 'senses' are far sharper.
It's going to take a lot to get one past me from here on in.
I won't say never, I don't think anyone is born THAT lucky LOL :0)
SO...the first positive.
My birthday came and went, the day was a bit of a fizzer {{{sighs}}}
However the positive, it would appear my birthday heralded the end of
an absolute cr@p fortnight,
and saw the beginning of a new and more positive 'Life Chapter' for me.
I wasn't born until the evening and by the time the evening of my birthday came about,
♡♡♡I started to feel a weight lift♡♡♡
My birthday day was so very hectic, so much so that the letterbox was not checked
until the following morning.
I found a Parcel Pickup notification in the mail...dated with my birthday's date!
I was charged with excitement, the anticipation had been killing me...well not really, but you get what I mean...I had become curiouser and curiouser since my darling
Had told me there was a surprise on it's way to me.

I L♡VE SURPRISES

The first surprise...there were TWO parcels!
The bigger parcel is my surprise from Lisa.
Truly I was stunned to silent tears of gratefulness.
I cannot explain how this woman has touched my life and what an impact
she has had on me as a person.
I am so much richer for having her in my life.
{{{Mwah Mwah Mwah~blows kisses}}}

The Second surprise...I was SO not expecting what was in the box.
My mind had been wracked for weeks wondering what Lisa was up to.
She had asked many questions...well not that many but she asked a few,
my curiosity was roused LOL.
I first lay my eyes on a black and white pattern that reminds me of two things
that make me think of Lisa and I.
Two things that are different,
that each of us owns
that are strangely similar.
Then I notice the little touches that made this 'gift'
that much more special.
The card identifying the talented lady that made my precious gift.
Thank you Monique
from
My 'treasure' even is the basis for a post over at Monique's blog
It even can be viewed on her Flikr Page...TWICE...ooh my treasure MY treasure ☺
♥I felt so special♥

Monique even took the time to pen me a note explaining how my 'treasure'
had come to be....and a lump developed in my throat.
Note the black and white pattern on Monique's Monogrammed note, though you can't see the M at the top of the page...oops.
Can you see the connections I was making? The above photo is one of my favorite cups.
Lisa and I have shared cyber coffees with these cups...you have to imagine she has hers in her hand...because that's what I do LMAO☻☺
So much like us...like two sides of the same coin.
Black and White
She's blonde, I'm brunette!
They just 'Go Together'!
Like Lisa and I
BUT WAIT
There's this.
This is where I made the initial connection!
I love the Demask Pattern...It reminds me of Photos of the Pedersen Family.

It reminds me of the love, dedication and devotion they share for each other.
Mr Pedersen, you R✩CK also,
it takes a special kids of man to pull off Red Roses like you can:0)
I am grateful Lisa has shared these 'moments' and more from her life.
I am grateful Lisa has been 'gifted' to me by the Universe.
Thank You Universe

I L♡VE My Friendship Minky
That's what I have named it...
One, because it is lined with a plush minky fabric.
Minky sounds cute and cuddly
and the fabric IS soft, cute (check out the polka dots) and snuggly

It is my 'Friendship' Minky and just a little more precious
☝☝☝☝because of this very special little addition.☝☝☝☝
Lisa had Monique add a special 'message' panel on the Minky side of the throw.
It's our little thing, it's how we sign off our posts and our emails.
"ALL THE L♡VE IN THE UNIVERSE FROM ME TO YOU"
I cried happy tears.
Sue me I'm hormonal :0)
The other box contained a 16GB Purple 5th generation iPod Nanno
The one with the video function✔✔✔FRIGGIN' AWESOME!
More Awesome....it was FREE.
Well sort of.
I checked my Flybuy Points
and wooohooooo
I had enough to trade in and get the iPod.
The extra extra bonus...it arrived, amazingly, some ten days after I made the on-line transaction.
I was warned to expect up to a five week wait!
Double Score
Can I get an Oh Yeeeeeah!

And That My Friends,
Is the Beginning of my catch up.
There is SO MUCH more to come!

Thanks for dropping by.
Thanks for being patient.
Thanks
Thanks Thanks

All The Love In The Universe
From Me to YOU
xXx
Jewelz


2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the beautiful post! I am thrilled to be the in between person~ you and Lisa share such a special friendship, and it is precious!! Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jewelz I love you so much each time I read your post I grin from ear to ear. You just really make me so happy!

    Gosh it's so beautiful it makes my toes curl!

    Love you Much.

    All the love in the universe from me to you.

    ReplyDelete