Wednesday, February 25, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

OF ALL THE REASONS ONE WOULD NEED TO HAVE
A DETTOL BATH.........
WHY DO YOU THINK MUM MADE ME HAVE ONE?????






BECAUSE I AM GROSS
THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!






{{{I SAID IT BEFORE, NOW I'LL SAY IT AGAIN
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW}}}
CHEERS
JEWELZ

P.S
So this isn't written on a Tuesday...but it is true. Rachel 's story over at Once Upon a Miracle made me cast my mind back to this post...posted in February after Belle's silence got the better of me!!!
I know it's cheating...but I thought I'd jump in casting back to a true story Rachel made me remember...I'm just glad MY toothbrush was in the other bathroom LOL!

2 comments:

  1. oh.good.lawd.

    At least YOU had the good sense to take a picture! I mean, one dadgum good blackmail picture for the teen years!

    I am just floored... totally speechless.

    ...

    And yes, very lucky my dear, that your toothbrush was not within reach! Otherwise it would have been your porcelain instead of your pearly whites that would have been glistening.

    What is it with kids being so quiet when they're up to something???

    I am so ready to get Itty Bit that t-shirt that says, "If you can hear me, you'd better come find me!"

    Sorry... I wrote a whole post in your comment section... Want to throw this link up tomorrow too and catch this week's visitors?! I'd love to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... (ahem) pardon me. Excuse me.

    Yes, I am OCD enough to come back to correct my typo. UGH!

    That t-shirt was supposed to say, "If you CAN'T hear me, you'd better come find me!"

    I'm a dork.

    ReplyDelete